Designated Safeguarding Leads:
Ms S Bannard
Mr J Bryce
Mrs S Parish
Definition of Safeguarding:
- Protecting children and young people (under the age of 18) from maltreatment.
- Preventing impairment of children’s health or development.
- Ensuring that children grow up in circumstances consistent with the provision of safe and effective care
- Taking action to enable all children to have the best outcomes
Whilst you are visiting Park you are expected to:
- Sign in at reception.
- Wear your red visitor badge at all times so that you are clearly identified to school staff and children
- Not to be alone with students, unless you have had all relevant safeguarding checks completed, and an appropriate member of staff has approved
these checks and gives you direct permission to do so.
- Report any concerns to a Designated Safeguarding Lead or, if they are unavailable, tell reception and they will seek out the relevant person to assist you.
- When you leave the building, you must sign out at reception and hand in your visitor badge.
- If you have concerns about a child anyone can make a direct referral to any of the following:
- 8.30am - 5.00pm - Tel No: 0300 555 1384
- Out of Hours - Tel No: 0300 555 1373
- Police - 101 or 999